Monday, August 5, 2013

Mary Kay Lipstick & Lipgloss Swatches

My Mary Kay lipstick and lipgloss collection is not very large right now.  I've definitely focused more on collecting all of the eye shadows.  I'm definitely an eye shadow hoarder and have more than anyone could ever need.  I do have my eye on some more lipsticks and glosses that I will show you in the future.

Lipsticks
The first color shown is Hibiscus which is a Crème Lipstick.  The second color is a True Dimension lipstick called Firecracker.  The third one is also a True Dimension lipstick in Wild About Pink.
 
I like both the Creme and True Dimensions formulations.  Both aren't drying and contain antioxidants to protect against free radicals.  The True Dimensions takes it a step further with ingredients that make your lips look plumper, feel firmer and add extra moisture.
 
Lipglosses
The Mary Kay NouriShine Plus lipglosses are hands down my favorite lipglosses that I've ever tried.  Not sticky and great pigmentation.  The first gloss shown is Beach Bronze, the second is Fancy Nancy and the third is Pink Parfait.  Beach Bronze and Fancy Nancy are shimmer glosses and Pink Parfait is non-shimmer.  The non shimmers tend to be more opaque while the shimmers tend to let your natural lip color show a bit, as you can see in the swatch.
 
Are there any colors you would like to see swatched or would like a catalog?  Let me know in the comments or email me at ChrissyNicole@MaryKay.com.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment