Saturday, August 3, 2013

First Blog

I'm an Independent "Advanced Color" Consultant with Mary Kay.  I became a consultant in late April when kits were on sale for $75.  The Time Wise Miracle Set skin care set itself was $90.  I had fallen in love with the products on first application so why pay $90 when I could pay $75 plus get more products and a lifetime discount of 50%. I also like being able to share my knowledge of Beauty with others.  These are the reasons why I joined Mary Kay.

I didn't jump at purchasing inventory.  I am slowly getting to know the products and when a client orders a product I use the Customer Delivery Service.  I know a lot of people get caught up in purchasing too much inventory and not being able to sell it.  I didn't know what my clients would want to purchase and I didn't want skincare/cosmetics to sit in my house when I could just order fresh/new products when a client requests it. 

I am a very shy person so I haven't sold much product to people I don't know.  I've kept it mainly within my groups of friends and for now I'm okay with it. 

I created this blog because when I created my first Mary Kay order it was hard for me to select which shades of eye shadows and lipsticks I wanted.  I found very few swatches or reviews of the products online.  This blog will allow me to swatch products and give honest reviews of each of the Mary Kay products I have tried.

Hope everyone enjoys :)

Shop My Mary Kay Website

No comments:

Post a Comment